Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
Supply Chain Management in a Closed System
- All Participants in the diagram needs a secure audit control mechanism of all the processes that contribute to the final product.
- The Facilities need to be Safe and Controlled free from outside contaminates such as pollution, pathogens or pests
- Temperature is imperative in order to control the moisture of Food Products.
Food Safety Procedures for HACCP Excecution
Pest Control HACCP
As a responsible pest control company we have the following profile:
- Law Enforceable – Food Safety
- Acceptance of Liability, We are liable for the work we do.
- Public liability, we carry comprehensive client and product liability
- HACCP Compliance according to the HACCP Pre -Requisite Programs
- We are part of the “closed system”
- Technical Knowledge of the entire “Closed system”
- SANS 10049 – 2012 (SABS Standard) Applications. Food hygiene management. This Standard covers provisions for the hygienic handling of food for human consumption, in order to ensure a safe, sound and wholesome product. It applies to the preparation, processing, packaging, storage, transport, distribution and sale of food for human consumption. The overall aim of this Standard is to set out the basic requirements for a food hygiene management system starting with management responsibility. This Standard is currently under review.
- Formal and Structural Services as guided by the SABS
- Control and action to correct these situations will be first priority.
- Action must be monitored and records kept regularly
- Action must comply to safety requirements
- As High Risk
- As high Risk
Internal HACCAP Officer
Appointment of an in-house HACCAP Liaison Officer with suppliers and auditors. Responsibilities:
- Data and Reports are to be kept by the officer.
- Analysis, staff interviewing and general inspections when in between service periods.
- Coordination with Service Team as with service appointments records, up-to-date reports.
- Communication between cleaning, management, Service company and HACCP Auditors.
- Emergency call outs
- Failure or success identification
International Food Safety Regulations
- Exporting – Many countries have rules and regulation some more strict than other, but export is vital to any country’s economic well being.
- Culture – Cultural and religious regulations also plays a vital role in the cleanliness of food thier are many institutes that garner their own instruction according to their beliefs or customs. http://www.ikckosher.com/ http://www.whfc-halal.com/
- Quality – Fresh and healthy is the order of the day
- Organic – Some markets demand organic products only
Here are some guidelines:
- Ingredients: Must Contain everything including allergens and preservatives
- Shelf Life: Best By, Use Before, Expiry Date.
- Cautions: Blood pressure, diabetic etc.
- Institutional: Halaal Heart foundation etc.