Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices
As people and businesses are coping with the situation, our first priority is the safety and well-being of our employees and our clients.
Verminator Technician Duty
- Technicians are fit in a head-to-toe environmental sanitation gear.
- They adopt a 3-step cycle of a thorough cleaning and sanitizing, hand-wiping disinfecting of high-touch areas
- Total disinfectant fogging with a food-safe, EPA certified Disinfectant that reaches all spaces from floor to ceiling in your facility.
- Fine mist backpack systems.
- Battery-powered backpack foggers
- ULV Foggers or in extreme cases Ultra high-pressure fogging systems in areas where there was a case of Covid-19
Be safe at work
Brief your employees, contractors, and customers that if COVID-19 starts spreading in your community anyone with even a mild cough or low-grade fever (37.3 C or more) needs to stay at home. They should also stay home (or work from home) if they have had to take simple medications, such as paracetamol/acetaminophen, ibuprofen, or aspirin, which may mask symptoms of infection.
- Disinfectants are used at the recommended dilution rate to allow for contact time;
- Fumigation activities are only conducted by Registered Pest Control Operators;
- The fumigation or sanitization service should be conducted during off-peak hours to allow more contact time;
- Fumigation or sanitization of public spaces such and open parking spaces should not be conducted during rainy or windy days as it may affect the effectiveness of the disinfectant;
- High contact points, such as open parking spaces in shopping centers, where there is possibly human excrement on floor surfaces, must be sprayed to reduce the risk of contamination;
- Applications should be repeating at least every week for it to be continually effective;
- Evacuation of people from buildings must be undertaken before fumigation to allow necessary contact time and reduce the risk of excessive inhalation;
- Equipment used should be regularly maintained or calibrated according to manufacturer instructions.
Protective clothing safety requirements
- Technicians must follow the material safety data sheet or labeling instruction as recommended for protective clothing;
- Prescribed triple rinsing procedure and disposal of used containers should be followed to avoid incidents;
- Operators should be familiar with donning and doffing procedures of Personal Protective Clothing.
Post-sanitation maintenance for offices and workplaces (Safety at Work)
- Promote regular and thorough hand-washing by employees, contractors, and customers;
- Clean and disinfect bathrooms and toilet surfaces at least once daily. Regular soap or detergent should be used first for cleaning, and then, after rinsing, regular household disinfectant containing 0.5% sodium hypochlorite should be applied;
- Wash Linen, bath and hand towels daily using regular laundry soap and water or machine wash at 60–90 °C with common household detergent, and dry thoroughly. Place contaminated linen into a laundry bag. Do not shake soiled laundry and avoid contaminated materials coming into contact with skin and clothes;
- Waterproof gloves and protective clothing (e.g., plastic aprons) should be used when cleaning surfaces or handling clothing or linen soiled with body fluids. After use, the gloves should be cleaned with soap and water and decontaminated with a 0.5% sodium hypochlorite solution. Single-use gloves (e.g., nitrile or latex) should be discarded after each use;
- Perform hand hygiene before and after removing gloves;
- Gloves, masks and other waste generated during cleaning maintenance should be placed into a waste bin with a lid or suitable receptacle in the room before being disposed of as infectious waste;
- Avoid other types of exposure to contaminated items such as pens, computers, cigarettes, eating utensils, dishes, drinks, towels, etc.
About Verminator Pest Control
Verminator: About us
Established in Cape Town during 2007, we have been at the forefront when it comes to environmentally friendly pest control , we are strongly driven to perfect eco-friendly pest control. Today we are proud to say that we have served more than 30000 clients and we continue to develop our products to give our clients the ultimate experience in Pest Control... Convenience coupled with 100% eradication for you Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices Pest Control Problem.
Safe! No Vacating Necessary
Our extermination treatments are safe for your loved ones.
We use the latest Techniques that are meticulously careful and non intrusive.
Everything stays put, as do you while we take care of those cockroaches.
Fast! Under 1 Hour Service
Whether you call us or fill out our easy “Let us Contact You Form” form on the right, booking are made fast and simple!
Verminator Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices services are structured to be convenient and safe.
Our affordable Cockroach services saves your time and money, expect us to be in and out of your home within 1 hour.
Easy! No Unpacking – No Odours
What can be easier, a once off treatment that solves your cockroach problem completely!
No chemical odour, in fact no odours! and yes you don’t have to leave your home for any period of time
No unpacking or shifting any furniture, just perfectly easy and guaranteed clearance.
100% Perfect Eradication Guarantee
Verminator Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices Services offer the Perfect Eradication with unrivaled guarantees in the industry
Service that’s both ultra efficient and safe – Ground Breaking Pest Control.
Verminator Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices Control
Safe for your Kids, Pets and the Environment
We continually improve by upgrading our Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices services because we believe that we must constantly keep up-to-date with new Environmentally Friendly Technologies and trends that develop locally and internationally, therefore you can be assured that we offer the very best solutions available.
We are Different Because at Verminator Pest Control Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices we have developed advanced Environmentally Friendly services that are tailored exclusively around your Convenience. This we achieve by constantly evolving our techniques to serve our discerning clients who demand perfect exterminations with a minimum of bother.
Verminator Pest Control Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices have many thousands of recurring satisfied clients not only because of the World Class products that we use but also our professional attitude humbly geared towards solving their pest problems.
If you are not sure if we offer our services in your area, you can head over to our Service Areas section. Verminator Pest Control Verminator Sanitization Safety Practices, Born in South Africa the most beautiful country on earth!